Over the last year I’ve been transitioning most of my web hosting accounts for my various websites onto managed wordpress hosting plans (moving them away from their previous cPanel hosting plans where I would launch WordPress sites with 1 click WP installs through Installatron inside of cPanel).
WordPress on cPanel Hosting
If you building your first website and don’t yet have a lot of traffic then you can probably start out with shared web hosting plans (Cpanel), install WordPress with 1-click installatron and get started building your new wordpress website within 15 minutes**.**
WordPress also allows you to create a blog for your website of course, however, many people remain unaware that it is so much more than a blogging platform and its an incredibly powerful content management system (CMS).
Managed WordPress Hosting Benefits
If you’ve already got one or more established websites already that you own, WP websites that you work on for clients, WordPress developers, digital marketing agency, etc, then:
Choosing a managed WP hosting plan might be the better option for meeting your hosting needs.
Managed WordPress is better for my website hosting needs. Here’s why:
- WordPress Optimizations: Managed WordPress Hosting means the entire hosting plans (in the cloud) is optimized for a performant experience for you website’s visitors.
- Preinstalled WordPress plugins: WP plugins that help your website be its very best through website content caching & content delivery through WordPress’s global CDN network. Jetpack by the Automattic team is a great example of a powerful plugin that usually comes preinstalled with many of the best Managed WordPress hosting platforms.
- Automatic WordPress Version Updates: Keeping your website up to date with the latest version of WordPress and critical to the security and speed of your site. When you have a WordPress managed hosting plan then your web host will automatically keep your site secure and everything up to date so it doesn’t become vulnerable to possible security holes.
- Pay as you Go/Scale: With managed hosting plans for WordPress you can start small with a single site managed plan and slowly scale up to plans for 3 sites, 5-10 website managed wordpress hosting plans, 25 site WP website plans and you can go even bigger if you’re network needs to scale there. Even if its doesn’t you can still enjoy the benefits of a managed WP hosting plan for your single site needs.
Cheap WordPress Hosting News
On r/CheapWordPressHosting you’ll get the latest WP news on the cheapest managed wordpress hosting plans, web hosting codes and step up your knowledge of managed plans available in the cloud. We also post breaking news with updates for the WordPress community of WP developers & WP designers.
I’ve spent a good deal of time dealing with the customer support teams for each one of these recommended cheap web hosting providers. And while managed hosting for WordPress is not generally consider as cheap, these 3 hosting companies offer some of the cheapest hosting prices offers I’ve found for reliable WP web host options.
They provide affordability with the convenience, security & speed of Managed WP Hosting.
The average customer support response time is included next to the hosting pricing information.
Affordable WordPress Pricing
- Blue Host: Cheap WordPress Hosting from $3.95/month!
BlueHost is one of the largest web hosting companies in America (after Godaddy of course). They have cheap WP pricing while maintaining quality customer service with average support ticket response times of 5 minutes or less. This price is for the BlueHost shared wordpress hosting plan.
BlueHost also has WP managed hosting plans available starting from $5.99/month!
- SiteGround: Managed WP Hosting from $6.99/month!
SiteGround’s managed WP hosting prices compare with those of BlueHost and for the $1 extra a month they provide slightly faster customer support response times. SiteGround’s average initial response time from my tickets was 3 minutes or less.
- LiquidWeb: Affordable WordPress Managed Hosting from $19/month!
So clearly a starter plan at LiquidWeb is considerable more than plans from SiteGround and BlueHost, however for this price increase LiquidWeb and Nexcess combine their powers to provide businesses with more resources and few sites per server. The average customer response times was 3 minutes or less during my communications with LiquidWeb web hosting.
4 Cheap Web Hosting is your reliable source for WordPress hosting news and affordable web hosting offers.